Upcoming Virtual Training
Course Dates and Times
(Register for one date only)
Class size is limited to 30, so enroll today by clicking here to reserve your spot.
Reserve a place or places for the Friday, May. 14 event by clicking here
Reserve a place or places for the Friday, Aug. 13 event by clicking here
Reserve a place or places for the Friday, Oct. 29 event by clicking here
Who Should Attend:
Executive leadership, directors and managers who oversee staff, organizational strategy, human resources, employee relations, community benefit/population health and quality improvement.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the difference between equity and equality in health care.
- Understand how social determinants contribute to inequities.
- Describe the root causes of health inequities and identify how historical and contemporary root causes continue to impact outcomes.
- Understand how implicit bias and racism, both interpersonal and structural, impact health outcomes.
- Identify strategies for addressing bias on personal & institutional levels.
- Learn best practices for addressing health inequities and advancing health equity across organizations and systems.
- Recognize roles hospitals can play as anchor institutions and identify strategies to align institutional mission and resources to support the communities they serve.
If you don’t receive a confirmation email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org