Collaborative approach to address homelessness through recuperative care, street medicine and affordable housing strategies
- Work to develop collaborative framework to address housing and homelessness
- Conducted key informant interviews to learn about current and planned hospital services and programs
- Opportunities currently being explored are expanding street medicine teams, advocacy, for reimbursement recuperative care options, housing solutions and developing hospital partnerships
Currently in Process
- Expanding and strategically deploying street medicine teams, offering opportunities for joint advocacy for reimbursement and increased rotation options for graduate medical education residents.
- Strategically expanding recuperative care options to ensure coverage and capacity.
- Providing housing solutions, including increasing portable housing, coordinating service strategies and expanding affordable housing plans under consideration by multiple systems.
- Developing other hospital partnerships, including an education collaborative and data sharing.
Interested in Exploring New Initiatives?
Together we can advance health equity and economic opportunity in our communities. By actively participating in our initiatives, we can drive meaningful change. Let us collaborate, advocate, and implement strategies to improve supplier diversity, address social determinants of health, foster inclusive economies, and enhance access to equitable care. Together, we can create a brighter and more inclusive future for all. Join us by participating in one of our initiatives today!